I was tagged by Ginger from Here’s My Cup Lord to do the Lists of 8. I was tagged for this once before – you can read my original answers here. But since I’m no cheater, I’ve decided to go ahead and do it again, however, I’m changing it up a little to avoid repeating myself. Okay?
Here we go…
8 Things I Love About My Hubby
1. His laugh – He really has the greatest laugh I’ve ever heard.
2. The shape of his lips – Perfection
3. He always puts my needs & wants before his own. – ALWAYS
4. He can fix anything. Seriously -If I want something replaced, I have to pretty much back over it with my car to make sure it’s destroyed or he’ll just take it apart and fix it.
5. He loves me even when he doesn’t feel like it.
6. He does right by reflex.
7. He says things like, “We were meant to grow old together.” and “I plan on spending the rest of my life with you.”
8. He is a man of honor, strong conviction, high moral standards, loyalty, sacrifice, integrity, and so much more.
8 Things I Love About My Son James
1. His sense of humor – Oh, that boy can make me laugh.
2. He never fails to tell me good morning while he gives me a big hug.
3. He worries about me and takes care of me when I’m not at 100%.
4. He’s all heart. He loves unconditionally.
5. He is incredibly artistic.
6. He has an imagination that cannot be matched.
7. He has a strong desire to grow and please God.
8. He is very protective of his girls – Me and his little sis.
8 Things I Love About My Daughter Avery
1. She has a quick wit like her daddy.
2. She loves to snuggle with me.
3. She inherited my love for reading.
4. Her choice of words. “May I have some, as well?”” and “Would you like to enjoy some cookies with me?”
5. She is fiercely independent.
6. She is a world-class social butterfly. – This girl can make a lifelong friend while waiting in line for the bathroom at Disneyland.
7. She’s a little daredevil – She will try anything once. And I mean anything.
8. She has a very tender spirit towards the Lord and those she loves.
Well, I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit about my family through this. It was a blessing to my heart to sit here and ponder the things I love and am grateful for about my family. It’s important to take time to dwell on your loved one’s positive traits, don’t you think? And since I changed it up a bit I won’t feel guilty tagging a few people to do the same… heehee.
You Are Tagged if You’re…
Brenna from Gracefull Girl
Shannon from Cary Hairbows
Amy from Amy Loves It
Alisa from Faith Imagined
And I’ll stop there.
Ladies, it’s your turn to list 8 things you love about each one of your family members. Please be so kind as to let me know when your post is up so that I can be sure to come and read it.
The decoding message winner is… drum roll please…. oh, the anticipation…..
Andrea from Under Grace & Over Coffee!
Girl, I gotta say, I was as shocked by this as you probably are right now. I did not expect James to pick your prediction since it involved work on his part. But he liked that you mentioned “the force” and this was your saving grace. I’ll stick your winnings in with your Twinkies… okay?
Thanks to all of the lovely ladies that played along with me yesterday. I had a great time sharing your comments with James… yeah, we laughed at you behind your back.