I invite you to join me on the last Monday of every month (beginning May 25th) for some makeover sharing fun.
If you are anything like me, you know what it’s like to have brilliant ideas swimming around in your head, that sadly, never leave there. So, I came up with this carnival as a fun way to challenge myself, and you, to put our ideas into action, to create, and achieve.
Now Here’s the Great Part…
Your makeover project can be ANYTHING!!!
It can be as simple as an all new hairstyle…
or refurbishing an old piece of jewelry or furniture.
It can be giving your beloved pet a makeover…
or sculpting a bonsai tree.
It can be turning a blank canvas into a masterpiece…
or reorganizing the garage.
Paint a fence, plant a garden, pluck your eyebrows…
I really don’t care.
Give an entire room a makeover if you have the time!
No project is too big or too small!!!
Okay, Some Ground Rules
1. The project MUST be your own. You have to do the work. A little help is fine, too.
2. Be sure to have sufficient before & after pictures.
3. Be prepared to write something on your blog about the project. Be sure to include the Monday Makeovers button (or link to my blog) in your post so your readers can have access to the other blogs that have linked up.
4. Post your makeover project on your blog on the LAST MONDAY of the month.
5. Come back to my blog & link up your project with Mr. Linky. You will be able to link up Monday from 12am to 8pm Pacific Time. WARNING – Let’s keep it rated G, please! I’m a wicked watch dog, so if I come across anything inappropriate, the link will be removed without remorse. If you post a link to anything other than your makeover project, the link will be removed as well. But I know I don’t need to worry about that with all you wonderful ladies.
If good, old-fashioned accomplishment isn’t enough to put a little fire under your buns, maybe a prize will.
My family and I will pick our 4 favorite makeovers from Monday’s carnival.
My Tuesday blog post will announce the 4 finalists. You all will have until Friday 11:59pm (Pacific Time) to vote on your favorite makeover by leaving a comment in Tuesday’s post.
Saturday’s post will announce that month’s winner.
This Month’s Prize
A 4 Piece Foot Works Set From Avon!
Just in time to whip those winter worn feet into summer sandal shape!
This set includes 1 foot file with 3 interchangeable heads, 1 conditioning foot soak, 1 triple duty foot cream, and 1 Speed Dry nail polish in Gilty Pink.
PLUS this adorable cream & black purse that looks like a three tiered skirt! The perfect summer purse, if I do say so myself.
Please forgive me if I’ve forgotten something or have you staring at this post in a confused fashion . I do not have the gift of explanation. If you have any questions at all, please leave me a comment with your question and I will get back with you asap.
This carnival will begin on Monday, May 25th. That still gives us two weeks to put something together. You have my official permission to think small this month.
P.S. If you’d like to add the Monday Makeovers button to your blog you can copy & paste the code provided here.