Lois Lane II tagged me for Lists of 8.
So, I guess I’d better cooperate or she’ll send Superman out to find me.
So here goes nothing…
8 Things I am Looking Forward To
1. A clean house. I’m working on it.
2. Our May vacation in the mountains of New Mexico.
3. Taking the kids to Washington D.C. this summer.
4. My BMW X5. This will happen… someday.
6. Beth Moore’s study on Esther
7. My next cup of coffee
8. My bangs (which I butchered last week) growing back out.
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Washed & folded 3 loads of towels. Notice I did not say “put away”?
2. Helped Avery clean & organize her room.
3. Convinced Avery she’s too old for her dress-up clothes.
4. Went to McDonalds for lunch. Lazy me.
5. Wrote a blog post.
6. Drank coffee. Surprised?
7. Fell on the stairs & slid on my rump the rest of the way down while holding a basket of laundry. Yeah, it was fun.
8. Consumed more Tylenol than is good for me.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Fly. Without a plane.
2. See Europe.
3. Live in the World Showcase at Epcot.
4. Play the cello, violin, or piano.
5. Control my temper.
6. Grow money.
7. Keep my house clean.
8. Afford a maid.
This is where I’m supposed to list 8 t.v. shows I watch, but I don’t think I watch 8 shows. So I’m changing it up.
8 Things That Bring Me Peace & Comfort
1. A clean house.
2. The smell of orange blossoms.
3. Coffee… the smell & the taste.
4. Cuddling with my hubby or kids
5. Prayer. I’m listing these as they come to me, btw. Not in order of importance.
6. Rocking chairs. Seriously. I’ve loved them since I was a baby.
7. Swinging. It feels like flying.
8. Just about any type of instrumental music. I love classical.
8 People I’m Tagging to Do Lists of 8
If you are reading this & have not done Lists of 8 then consider yourself tagged. We’re working on the honor system here so be honest. Leave me a comment telling me you’ll be doing it so I can be sure to check it out.
HAPPY WEEKEND, TRUFFLES!