10 things I love beginning with the letter “B”…
1. Birds – I LOVE BIRDS!! They are my very favorite animal on earth. I love everything about them – especially their song.
2. Books – I love to read! Wish I had more time to do it.
3. Bananas – Or ANYTHING banana flavored. Yum!
4. Blogging – Hence this post.
5. Barbecued Chicken – One of my faves.
6. Black Skirts – I have about 12 of them… seriously.
7. British Men – I think it’s just the accent. Don’t tell my hubby.
8. Burping – I know it’s unladylike. I don’t do it around company, of course. Only loved ones receive the blessing.
9. Bass – Super cute & comfy shoes. They’re about all I’ll wear. Their clothes are great too.
10. Bubble Baths – Love ’em, but never have time for them. I might if I weren’t blogging so much.
BTW, the Bible would have been on my list but I think it should be filed under “H” for Holy Bible.