My hubby is kinda ignoring me right now, but I’m not bitter. I’m bored. I’m sure there are a gazillion things I could be doing to pass the time productively, but frankly, I don’t wanna.
I had so much fun with my “F”or Love of It post that I thought I would do it again. And maybe again after that. So I’ll start with the letter “A” and see how it goes.
10 things I love beginning with the letter “A”…
1. Avery – My precious 8 year old daughter. She brings me so much joy!
2. Amber – The color and the stone, or fossil. Whatever it is.
3. Apples – But only when they’re sweet & juicy with just the right amount of crispness. Jazz apples are my favorite.
4. Afternoon Naps – For obvious reasons, though I don’t get to have them nearly as often as I would like.
5. American Kestrel – No, I did not look this up out of desperation for an “A” word. This is a beautiful bird – smallest of the falcon family. I like them because they have purple on their wings, head, and beak. I actually got to see one in person.
6. Anne of Green Gables – In book & movie form
7. Autumn Leaves – The colors take my breath away.
8. America – Home of the free & the brave!
9. Art Projects – Particularly the ones made up by me.
10. Almonds – They remind me of my dad. Love ’em.